Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mock Up

Hey team,

I'm starting to make a mock up page of some of the products that we're going to offer within our store. Once it's done I'll post it on here and we can also use it for our website when we have that up and running. As for our logo, I'm thinking we have to stick to a concept that Evan talked about in class - Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS). We all loved the crest idea that Jared came up with, and still do, but I think the logo may be too detailed if we're trying make it small and put it on a bottle for example. To stay along the same lines as our theme I'm wondering if we could go with an anchor? Let me know what you think so I can get going on this product mock up. Leave a comment!

The meeting minutes are now posted. Please go over them and add anything that you think I may have forgotten. Today was a great meeting; we covered a lot of different issues and got some great feedback from our advisors - great work today team! Lets keep it up and start on that prototype!

1 comments:

pbruns said...

I love the anchor idea!

Keeping it simple is definitely a good idea, and I think the logo could be one thing we could simplify. The anchor is a great idea and it fits into our theme. It's symbolic of stability and strength, which I think blend nicely with our offering.

Post a Comment