Sunday, November 27, 2011

Business Plan

Hey boys,

Just wanted to update you - I've been working on the business plan and putting on it what I can, have a look at it and add anything to the executive summary that you can think of. I don't want to leave it to the last minute.

We should all be working on this...be aware it's due Dec 14th. Even if you put 20 minutes into it each day that would be great and we can discuss this at our next meeting. I know everyone is busy with other classes other than this one, believe me, but if we break it down it won't be so overwhelming.

2 comments:

pbruns said...

That sounds great Madeline - Ideally, most of the content should be on our blog so we should be able to copy and paste... again, that's 'ideal'...

I'll start putting some of the content onto the google doc today!

mdowhaniuk said...

Yea that's what I'm hoping...some of our postings are pictures tho or graphs or what have you, so we'll need to put them into words. Thanks Pat. You've been doing a few of the financial number crunching things, so if you would be able to work on that section of the business plan that would be great.

Post a Comment